I had my weekly appointment with my health coach today. It turns out that I am eating rather well and I’m still making progress on my goal for a healthy body fat percentage.
For this week’s appointment we set goals for the the rest of summer and for the next week.
My summer goals are to:
- Get my body fat percentage down to 25%
- Get my weight down to 180-185
- Be able to do 50 push-ups non stop
- Have my workout routines that I do through the summer become habit
My goals for the next week are to:
- Stick to my diet while the carnival is in town
- Get 300 minutes of cardio in
- Do 50 push-ups in reps 2 days a week
- Attend spin class at least once
Should be fun.
I actually don’t get to go to an appointment next week because my coach has finals so I’ll have to keep up my goals without reporting on them for two whole weeks this time. I’ve been at this for 6 weeks now though so I’m confident I can do it.